Time Dilation

It's been a while since I've updated the journal section, mainly because I haven't had that much to say to be honest. The demands of my day job are seriously impacting the amount of camera time I'm getting so my portfolio hasn't improved much over the last couple of years.

My time has been mainly limited to shooting at the local wildlife park and in my garden. don't get me wrong, there is plenty of stuff to shoot in either location but it's not exactly what I call portfolio worthy.

I'm planning a few trips this year so hopefully they will yield some images deserving of a place in my portfolio.

In the meantime, if you want to keep up to my day to day (more like week to week) photographic exploits, you can always check ou tmy facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/andybettsphotography

Thanks for stopping by. Have a good one!


More Content

For those of you who've taken a look through the pages here, you will have noticed that there aren't too many images. I will be slowly adding more images over time so please keep checking back.

If you'd like more information about any of the images here, or would like to license or obtain prints. Please contact me using the details on the contact page,


That's It.

My site is moved over to SquareSpace. I am amazed at how simple the whole process has been. So easy and straightforward. The last incarnation of this site took over a month of development, this site took less than a day to get to a point I'm happy with.

Take a look around and see what's here. If there's something you like or you have any suggestions to improve the site, drop me a line using the contact page and let me know.

Have a good one.


I’m testing a new site layout, I hope you like the look of it.

It’s still a work in progress but I’m departing from my long standing practice of trying to do everything inside WordPress. There are some things it just isn’t very good at and a portfolio is one of those things.

After many months of hearing how great squarespace it, I decided to take a look.

After playing around for a couple of hours I have a fully functional site with a working contact form. I found the whole experience pretty impressive.  

The next step is to re-point my main domain to my squrespace site then I can decommission the old website.